When you share information with us, for example by creating an Account, we can make those services even better by providing you with more relevant information such as access to your licenses or application metric data. As you use our services, we want you to be clear on how we are using information and the ways in which we protect your privacy.
- What information do we collect, and why do we collect it
- How we use that information
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information
|Intergral Information Solutions GmbH
|Intergral Information Solutions GmbH, Im Hoelderle 3, 72224 Ebhausen. Germany
|+49 7031 986 9003
The DPO contact details can be found here: https://www.intergral.com/GDPR/
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by using the Service or from the Service infrastructure (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, the subject of Personal Data.
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important. For that reason, Intergral GmbH does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18.
Information We Collect
The following section describes the information we collect and how we collect it. There are multiple ways in which we collect information, which can be broadly categorized into:
- Information You Provide to Us
- Automatic Information Collection
- Information We Receive From Third Parties
Information You Provide to Us
We collect the information that you directly provide to us, such as when you enter it on a web page, or include it in an email that you send to us.
This type of collection often occurs through our business support processes, such as:
- Registration or Account Creation Processes, where we ask you to provide information such as Contact info (e.g., name, email or mailing address, or phone number); Account Administration Info (e.g., user name, password, or security questions); Billing Info (e.g., credit card or another payment number, billing address); and Profile Info (e.g., profile photo, language).
- Purchase Processes, where we may ask you to provide your name, contact, and billing info.
- Technical and Customer Support Processes, where we may ask you to provide contact info and information related to the issue you are contacting us about.
In addition, we collect the information that you provide by entering it into certain Service features.
For example, when you place information into Services such as NerdVision or FusionReactor Cloud (which could contain personally identifying information) we collect and then display for you inside the application. Also when you use other features such as blogs, surveys, user-generated content, activity streams, or social media, we may first collect the information you enter into the feature.
Automatic Information Collection
We may also automatically or passively collect information about your use of our Services. While information collected in this manner is not typically personal information, we may combine it in ways that make it personally identifiable. When doing so, we will treat the combined information as personal.
For example, data collected in this manner may include:
- Web browsing, network or service usage data, such as browser type, internet service provider (ISP), IP address, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data;
- Network connected hardware (e.g. computer or mobile device) data, such as a unique device identifier, type, model, version, error-related data, status, capability, configuration, functionality, performance data, and connection type;
- Network-connected software data, for example, services requested and used or content downloaded and viewed;
- Physical or geographic location data, such as country, region, city, or latitude and longitude. For example, to provide location-based services, we may collect latitude and longitude.
- Advertising data, such as display frequency, duration, location, or viewing software, or identifier.
- Licence activation information (IP address, MAC address, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data)
Technologies used in our Services to passively collect such information may include:
- Cookies. Small data files are placed on a device’s hard drive. For more information on the cookies we use, please see the “Cookies” section of this policy.
- Web Beacons. Small graphic images or other web programming code called web beacons, (also known as “1×1 GIFs” or “clear GIFs”) may be included on our websites or in our email messages.
- Embedded Scripts. Programming code that is temporarily downloaded onto a device and is active only while you are connected to our website, and is deactivated or deleted after that.
In addition, our Services may use various other hardware or software-specific technologies that automatically collect information. (For example, NerdVision, FusionReactor Cloud, FusionReactor, FusionAnalytics and FusionDebug may include technology that automatically determines location data).
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with and improve our products and services, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To provide the expected service.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about products, services, special offers, or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you for example by email, phone, fax or mail.
Information We Receive From Third Parties
We may also supplement the information that we collect with information that we obtain from third parties.
If you link your Account (for example):
On social media or other services, we may receive data from the providers of those services. Likewise, suppose other users give us access to their profiles. In that case, we may receive information about you if you are one of their connections, or information about you is otherwise accessible through their profile. Alternatively, we may supplement the information we collect about you with outside records from third parties. We may combine the information we receive from these third parties with the information we directly collect, for example, our financial and anti-fraud service providers processing your account sign-in and purchase transactions; in these cases, we will handle it in accordance with this policy.
Service Providers (Subprocessors)
We use a select number of trusted external service providers for certain technical data analysis, processing, and/or storage offerings. These service providers are carefully selected and meet high data protection and security standards. We only share information with them that is required for the services offered, and we contractually bind them to keep any information we share with them confidential and to process Personal Data only according to our instructions.
For a full list of our subprocessors, please see here: https://www.intergral.com/subprocessors/
Even following account closure, please be aware that the data that we collect about you may still be retained for legal, accounting, business continuity (backup), anti-fraud, and community reasons.
The security of your data is important to us. We implement security safeguards designed to protect your data and regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Therefore, we cannot warrant the security of any information that you provide.
Cookies help us to ensure the safety and smooth functionality of our websites (security cookies and session cookies) and help us to collect information about the products and services our online visitors are interested in, as well as the navigation they choose through our website, in order to make our online offers more attractive.
You can disable cookies or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent. However, if you do disable cookies, you may not be able to use all functions of our websites. Additionally, you have the option to deactivate only tracking cookies.
For information on how to disable cookie tracking, please see the below articles:
- Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For more information about cookies, please see here: https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
When you sign up for a trial, you agree to the appropriate product End User Licence Agreement (EULA) or terms and conditions of service.
You also are aware that when signing up, we may send informative emails on tasks such as how to download and install our software and on how to use our products and services during your trial period.
Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from these emails as they are necessary for us to provide you with a trial of our products or services. Once the trial period has ended, you will stop receiving these emails but will still receive emails to which you have subscribed.
During the trial period, you will be able to unsubscribe from emails (such as our newsletter) that are not necessary for the completion of the trial.
We may process your personal data for the purposes of our legitimate interests or for the legitimate interests of third parties (e.g., your employer or company), provided that such processing shall not outweigh your rights and freedoms.
We use non-personally identifying information without restriction. We use Personal information in a number of ways.
First, we use personal information for the purpose for which it was collected. For example, personal information that you provide through any of our business support processes (including customer service) will be used to complete that process, and personal information entered by you through the features of our products and services will be used for the operation and delivery of those features.
Second, while we strive to minimize our use of personal information or otherwise anonymize or aggregate it before use, we may use personal information to:
- Send you marketing communications;
- Conduct demographic or aggregate studies for marketing, sales, planning, and business and product development;
- Provide requested products and services such as access to software or training i.e. webinars;
- Deliver contextual or targeted advertising relating to our services;
- Understand and improve our Service operations and performance
- Assist in customer service and transactions
- Protect you, us, or others from threats (such as security threats or fraud)
- Comply with laws that apply to us
- Enable or administer our business, such as for quality control, consolidated reporting, and customer service
- Manage corporate transactions, such as mergers or acquisitions
- Understand and improve our business or customer relationships generally
In your order record, we store any email messages sent to you. If you send us an email, this email is also stored. This information is used to constantly analyze and improve our customer service and protect against fraud. In due time, this information may be blocked, deleted, or archived, as permitted by law.
Lawful Bases for Processing
We will only collect and process personal data about you where we have lawful bases. Lawful bases include consent (where you have given consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you (e.g., to deliver the services you have requested)), and “legitimate interests.”
Legal and Corporate
We may share the combined data we collect:
- To defend legal claims or exercise legal rights
- With our service providers processing data on our behalf
- With our professional advisors dealing with, for example, legal, tax, audit, or accounting matters
- During negotiations for and following the conclusion of a sale of all or part of our business
We may share your information with the police and other government authorities if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, or legal process to detect, protect, and enforce the safety of any person, their property, or their rights, to address fraud and security and report criminal activity.
Your Choices and Rights
You have a right to be informed of Personal Data processed by Intergral, and a right to rectification/correction, erasure, and restriction of the processing. You also have the right to receive from Intergral a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format of Personal Data you provided to us.
We can only identify you via your email address, and we can only adhere to your request and provide information if we have Personal Data about you through you having made contact with us directly and/or you using our site and/or service. We cannot provide, rectify, or delete any data that we store on behalf of our users or customers.
If you are a user of our services, you can access, correct, and modify some of the personal information that you have provided to us via our online portals or by contacting us directly.
You can choose whether to receive personalized marketing communications by following the instructions and/or the link “unsubscribe” attached to our marketing emails or when you initially sign up for our service.
Where you have provided consent, you may withdraw it at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out prior to withdrawing it.
Whenever you withdraw consent, you acknowledge and accept that this may negatively influence the quality of the Intergral sites and/or Services.
You further agree that Intergral shall not be held liable with respect to any loss and/or damage to your Personal Data if you choose to withdraw consent.
We will aim to process your request as soon as reasonably practicable and, in any event, within 28 days. Please be aware that you cannot opt out of receiving service messages from us, including security, legal notices, purchase information, and information about an expiring / automatically renewing purchase.
Note that we will still send you important emails about your account even if you opt out of marketing emails.
If, however, you feel we have not dealt with your concern and that we are failing to meet our legal obligations, you can report this to your local data protection regulator or the “Die Bundesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit” in Germany. More information on reporting a concern to the German Data Protection Regulator can be found at: http://www.bfdi.bund.de/